See your S2 Eye Tracker in action
Here’s the Eye Tracker you’ll get:
- Accurate: Advanced computer algorithms track both eyes, offering a point-of-gaze measurement accurate within a 0.5 to 1 degree range and data at a rate of 60 times per second.
- Easy to Use: How to set up your S2 Eye Tracker? Unwrap the package, plug the USB, install the software and start your first study. It’s that easy!
- Affordable: Starting at $4,995, it is the most cost-effective eye tracking solution in the industry. And academic and volume discounts are available. Contact sales for more information.
- Flexible: The eye tracker is flexible and compensates for: wearing eye glasses, head tilting, excessive blinking, and head shaking. The eye tracker is also very quick to reacquire a test subject’s eyes when the latter moves out of sight.
- Portable: The S2 is less than 40 cm long, fits in a laptop bag and can easily be carried between machines and locations.
- Unobtrusive: The S2 does not require any head mounted equipment, nor does it require any large or heavy support hardware. It is a lightweight solution that can be used with existing equipment and leaves users at ease. The eye tracker equipment sits unobtrusively below the monitor, facing the user.
“An inexpensive and easy-to-use eye tracking solution.” – Olivia Carter, PhD, Psychological Sciences, University of Melbourne
S2 Eye Tracker Technical Specifications
Reacquisition of Eyes:< 16 ms
|Accuracy:||0.5 degree range|
|Drift:||< 0.3 degrees|
|Data rate:||60 Hz|
|Freedom of head movement:||25 x 11 x 30 cm (Width x Height x Depth)|
|Calibration:||5, 9 points (~ 10 seconds to complete), long lasting|
|Tracking type:||Bright pupil|
|Supports:||Eye glasses (particularly 3D), head tilting, head shaking, excessive blinking|
|Physical Dimensions:||35 x 4 x 3 cm (Width x Height x Depth)|
|Weight:||~0.3 kg (0.7 lbs)|